Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Opportunity

I'm not going to comment about how long it has been since I last posted, because I don't want to sound like one of those pretentious bloggers that is "OH SO GUILTY" about not posting. That's not me. Nope. Not at all.

I'm won't make up any lame excuses, either. Like how I got my wisdom teeth extracted and how I have been packing for college etc, etc, etc. Lame, lame, lame llama.

Instead, I'll be a good blogger and just WRITE about what has happend to me the past month.

First, I have been trying to figure out what I will do with this blog and vlog. There is an amazing opportunity ("The Opportunity") that will probably work out and if it does, I will not be posting a series on how to apply to college. I apologize to my viewers who were looking forward to this, but unfortunately that's how it goes. However, The Opportunity involves college applications, so as soon as I'm able to divulge, I will.

I decided that I want to make my channel/blog fun, exciting, and helpful, but at the same time it needs to be professional. I need to keep long term investments in mind, and having a channel that divulges information about zits, sexy fruits, and silly stuff probably won't help me.

The past month I worked up to a major decision. I want this major decision to have a post of it's own, so bear with me...

More to come!

xxOlivexx

No comments:

Post a Comment