Saturday, May 14, 2011

Macbook Pro!!!

Guess who has two thumbs and a Macbook Pro? THIS GIRL!!

This happened way too fast.

So Friday I go to a local university where I'm taking Intro to Psych to review an exam. Then, mom and I go to the bookstore to look at a deal on Mac products. It's a good enough deal that mom says we'll talk it over with dad and if he agrees, I'll get my first Mac the day after!

Well, he agreed and today mom and I went back to the university. I got a 13" Macbook Pro 2.7 gigahertz with a $100 student discount. I also received a printer and Apple TV for FREE. I got $50 off of Apple Care. Next week I'll get Microsoft Office for Mac, which is about $60 off. YAY saving money!

So far I love my macbook (which is shall now be known as "Pimento"). Pimento and I are becoming good chums. Poor  Tex (my puttering old Dell desktop) is probably feeling a bit left out, but don't worry - her memory will be erased soon ;)

The goal is for Pimento to last me through at least four years of undergrad. Let's hope she pulls through!

xxOlivexx

No comments:

Post a Comment